Friday, August 27

ahh, naptime.

 
thank goodness for mid-morning naps.

now, if i could only figure out how to get her to sleep in her crib ALL the time. hmmm.
gettin' closer to making that transition (i think). though having her right by our bed has been ideal and super easy for this lazy mama...

p.s. there is a miniscule chance i might be pregnant again. (i know. wtf?!!) if so, i don't think i'll ever forgive kevin. or wait-- can you get pregnant while nursing? i've heard both yes and no, but i sure as hell hope not! goodness gracious. time will tell...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. I love that quilt she has!

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore naptime too :-)
    And the only way you CAN'T get pregnant while nursing is if and only if the following are all true:
    - no pacifiers
    - no bottles
    - no pumping
    - feeding on demand

    So yeah... good luck to you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Eva! It's one I had made a while back-- my 'little girl' quilt before I was expecting!

    And Cristin: yeah... i'll keep my fingers and toes crossed! sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. True story - my SIL got pregnant with twins when her second daughter was 2 months old.

    Right now she has a 4-year-old, a 14-month-old and 2 4-month-olds - ALL GIRLS!

    She doesn't BF though.

    But as far as I know you can get pregnant when you're nursing. I actually got my period back when Annika was 3 months old and I BF until she was 10 months old. What a rip-off!

    Anyway, good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete