Sunday, August 1

she's a splasher.


we started a 'waterbabies' class yesterday morning.

ellie's a trip. she splashes and shrieks... and went 'swimming' after a floating soccer ball with quite intense focus. she also went under 3 or 4 times, which i was a bit terrified to do, needlessly. she's a pro. she's gonna be a much better swimmer than me, which isn't saying much.

so now i'm looking forward to next saturday already. it was actually really fun, once i got past the whole putting-on-my-bathing-suit-thing. which, i still haven't bought a more 'mom-appropriate' one... rockin' the bikini (and a pastiness i haven't experienced in many years) whether i really should or not... ha!

(note about the picture above: holy forehead!! can't wait to get some bangs cut this fall, a la zooey deschanel. i'm seriously over looking at my wacky hairline. not that i'll look anything remotely like her...)

2 comments:

  1. Awww! She is so.freakin.cute!! And if you're pasty, then I'm downright glowing white. We haven't done any swimming classes with Camden yet, but he does get in my parents' pool quite often. He hasn't gone under water yet though! I'm impressed.

    Can't wait to see you with bangs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey doll! Thanks for following my blog! I'm following you as well ;o) You and baby Ellie are adorable and you DO NOT have a "crazy hairline!"

    p.s. I love love looooove Zooey Deschanel.. and the bangs will look really cute on you. ;o)

    ReplyDelete