so i've also been a little onesie-happy lately.
and thanks to liz, i had a bunch of nifty ones to work with.
(and, by the way, eat.pray.love was fairly good and sweet-- love julia roberts and got swept away, though they definitely took some liberties with the screenplay)
so anyhoo, i've been sewing things on'em. and then, of course, putting them on my pint-sized model for inspection.
fun for me and she goes along with it.
and,
as you can see, i'm tinkering around with a new blog header and look. still tweaking things, so we'll see. what do you think? so very fancy shmancy?

I love the new look!
ReplyDeleteAnd I just realized you're from Savannah. My family lived on Tybee Island for about 6 months when I was a kid. I have fond memories of playing on the beach there!
cute!
ReplyDeletehah i love the back pocket on the onesie =) hey im your newest follower! could you check out my blog and return the favor? thankss